Enjoy your stay at the Camp du Pin de Galle !
The unique camp environment will allow you to get a taste of the well kept genuine south of France with its old villages de Provence. Surrounded by pristine, well-preserved beaches, the camp will allow you to enjoy the Mediterranean sea. You can also look at plenty of other activities offered in our beautiful region, and at the end of your busy day, enjoy in the camp some fun moments with our table tennis, football and "pétanque" games...
The beaches can be reached via the Sentier des Douaniers. This picturesque walking trail is accessible from the higher level of the camp and runs along the sea shore. It leads to the wide Monaco beach located at 400 meters on the east side and to the Pin de Galle creek, 100 meters on the west side.
Only a 100 m away from the beach !
Other recommended activities:
Amongst the various activies offered in our regions, we recommend the following ones, which we prefer most. For more information, please consult The city of Le Pradet WEB Site :
- The Cap Garonne Mine Museum : the old copper mine of Le Pradet, a must to visit.
- Scuba diving : many extraordinary sites to explore. Le Pradet Diving School will get you the most beautiful ones.
- Provence farmers' markets (In Toulon, every day but Monday, In Le Pradet on Fridays). Fresh local products!
- If you want local fresh fish, René is the man you are looking for! http://neneventurino.fr/ in Carqueiranne (5km from the campsite)
- Visit the famous Saint-Tropez. Will you meet any big star ?
- Fishing from the tiny pier of the Oursinières.
- Sailing : sea canoes and catamarans can be rented at the nautic club on the beach La Garonne .
- The sea trail : The Octopussy Association has a great snorkeling exploration program which can be enjoyed by each and everyone !
- Visiting an oil mill
- Relax at Institut Lingdao au Pradet
- Walking and Hiking around Le Pradet
At the campsite, you will find:
- Bread, croissant delivered every morning (July and august)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wifi (payment by card, see Fees)
- Ironing board and flatiron (free)
- Baby's cot (free)
- Petanque boules
- Rented refrigerators for campers